- "The IT Factor: Be the One People Like, Listen To, and Remember" Maybe?
- "Winning Nice: How to Succeed in Business and Life Without Waging War" Maybe?
- "Lessons on Leadership: The 7 Fundamental Management Skills for Leaders at All Levels"
- "Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins: How to Use Your Own Stories to Communicate With Power and Impact"
- "Get Your M.B.A. Part-Time, Fourth Edition: For the Part-Time Student with a Full-Time Life"
- "Buzz: How to Create It and Win With It"
- "Work Like You're Showing Off: The Joy, Jazz, and Kick of Being Better Tomorrow Than You Were Today" Maybe?
- "Making a Living While Making a Difference: Conscious Careers for an Era of Interdependence"
This sounds like a good one!
- "Get Ahead by Going Abroad: A Woman's Guide to Fast-track Career Success"
- "Saving the Earth as a Career: Advice on Becoming a Conservation Professional" This sounds like another good one!
- "Escape the Mid-Career Doldrums: What to do Next When You're Bored, Burned Out, Retired or Fired" Yes, this is what I need!
- "Time Power: A Proven System for Getting More Done in Less Time Than You Ever Thought Possible" Bingo! (But I suspect the authors don't advocate Spending an hour blogging about career books.)
- "Make Your Contacts Count: Networking Know-how for Business And Career Success"
- "College Majors Scorecard" The self-assessment tool sounds interesting.
- "The Girl's Guide to Building a Million-Dollar Business"
- "Career and Corporate Cool" Maybe?
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Book Recommendations From CareerBuilder.com
The CareerBuilder section in our December 16, 2007 newspaper featured 16 career guidance books in its list of "this year's most interesting career books." A few of them look as though they'd be really helpful for me. Unfortunately I couldn't find the article online. I'll list the book titles with links....